|Wann:||Freitag, 3. November 2017, 08:30 Uhr – 17:00 Uhr|
|Was:||Open Space Veranstaltung|
|Wo:||Zentrum Karl der Grosse, Zürich|
An Open Space Event for Leaders and Project Managers in Switzerland organized in collaboration between SAQ and Swiss Agile Leaders Circle.
Wellfounded on the outstanding positive feedback from you we go for a third run of the Agile Unconference.
For Newcomer: Tried and tired of the same conference model with few variations from, the Agile Unconference is not your ordinary runofthemill conference. One way communication, longwinding talks, and a finely structured conference day is banned. Instead expect to be challenged, expect to contribute with your experience and competences, and expect to leave with new practices, ideas, and benchmarks for agility from peers and international experts.
And yes, as last year one or another surprise is expecting you...but again we need you support in preparation. Just register an we keep you informed.
- Discuss interesting challenges and practices within agile, leadership and management
- Contribute and learn from each other and from international renowned experts
- Broaden your network offering rich possibilities to exchange throughout the day and in future interactions
- …and all this within an informal and unconstrained atmosphere
The Agile Unconference follows the mindset of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconference.
As organizers we propose the following topics:
- Lean and agile organizations (as well in non-IT)
- Scaling Agility (SAFe, LESS, DAD, DSDM, Agility Path, ...)
- Scrum, Kanban
- DevOps Topics
- Agile Requirements Engineering
- Lean Product & Portfolio Management
- Agile and automated testing in any kind: ATTD, BTTD
- Leadership and Management 3.0
- Tool Support of all these topics
- Your specific topic we do not know yet…